AK Consulting assesses, enhances, develops and deploys business processes and systems including ERP, CRM, e-commerce, supply chain, and business intelligence. The purpose is usually to improve work flow, efficiency, data availability and cost effectiveness. You may benefit from our services if:
- Your company has outgrown an existing business system
- Current business processes or systems don’t suit your enterprise
- Processes are ad-hoc or complex and need to be streamlined
- Expanded services or products require new processes and/or systems
- You’re anticipating growth and need to prepare for more volume
- You need occasional or periodic access to IT support for business systems
Business processes that don’t work effectively can be costly in terms of productivity and errors. Smooth work flow, integration between departments, and the availability of up-to-date, accurate business intelligence can make all the difference between an efficient and profitable business, and one that struggles to survive.
AK Consulting offers as little or as much help as you need – from assessing your existing processes and making recommendations, through to implementing new processes or systems and training personnel.
Analysis: Business Processes and Systems
- Assessment of business processes and/or system requirements
- Specification preparation
- Business process re-engineering
- GAP analysis
- System selection
Business System Development
- Customised business system development to requirements
- Preparation of documentation
- Project Management
- Process or system implementation
- Change management
- Training for personnel
- Post implementation review
Strengthen your IT team with a retained based agreement for IT support from AK Consulting on a casual or regular basis.